Whoops, did you forget about V Day? Well, you're running out of time so pick something from the list below and pretend it was your idea.
Gift Ideas for Her
- Flowers: 90% of online florists will still deliver if you submit your order before 9am on Valentine's Day. Don't be cheap - get the long stemmed red roses. You must get at least six roses in a bunch because the single rose idea is too commercial and very unromantic.
- Day Spa: No chance of booking in a day spa appointment this late in the game my friend. However, you could still jump online and purchase a day spa voucher. Print it, place it in a card and write something mushy. Done.
- Romantic Dinner: Struggling to get a reservation? Then prepare a 'home cooked' candlelit dinner. Order take-out or cook yourself, she doesn't need to know. Light a few candles and dim the lights. Surprise her when she gets home and you'll have enough brownie points for at least a week :)
Gift Ideas for Him
- Personal Interest: What personal interests does he have? Cars, sports, outdoor adventures, gadgets? Buy him a book or magazine subscription to something he'll be interested in reading.
- Style Essentials: Men don't like to shop but they secretly love looking good. So stick to classic items that he can wear on a regular basis; a pair of sunglasses, a good pair of shoes or plain white dress shirts.
- More of the same: Men pretty much stick to the same things over and over again to avoid disappointment. So, if you are really stuck on ideas - look at what he already has and copy i.e. cologne, ties, cuff-links, jocks and socks.
Happy Valentine's Day xx